Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's a GO!!

My Lisa is a definite go for the Portland Marathon!  Yippee!  We have our hotel, only two blocks from the start/finish ~ AND ~ the expo is in OUR HOTEL!  Do I know how to set it up, or what?  All that's left to do is book our flight, oh, and train for the race. Ha ha!

It's been about 20 days since I've walked, so I knew I had to get out today or I'll never get in shape.  I can't let a little cold weather stop me.  I'm a New England girl, after all.  So, Kenny and I braved it for a whole hour.  We took a side trip to CVS, otherwise, it only would have taken us forty-five minutes.  I took a picture of us all bundled up.  It was hideous, but I would have posted it if it hadn't come out upside down.

I'll walk again tomorrow.  I have to.  I want to.  I'll love to.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! It's all about the bundling..and the moving. You're never cold if you do both :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chalking them up! I LOVE myself! (And, you, too)!

    ReplyDelete